Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Artwork and Collectibles
User Name
Password

Old 04-20-2012, 03:34 PM

Default My type of School work!

I'v been checking out Lateral-g since it first went up, but I never had any thing I personally felt great or worthy of posting up till now...
I'm in a graphic design class and we were assigned to make a propaganda poster. The only rule was that we had to do it on something we felt moved by and the rest was up to us.
A while ago I remember reading something in car magazines about crushing classic or "older" cars, so being a classic car lover I decided to make the propaganda poster you see here in this post. I'v been thinking of maybe printing it up on some shirts and possibly selling them and using the money towards starting up a fund for me to finally start fixing up my '73 Camaro that has been sitting in my parents back yard. I'm not quite sure how copyright laws work so It'll be a while till I get the image going on shirts, but let me know what you guys think over all of the image. Does it work? as far as getting people's attention towards restoring and fixing up classic cars? All you pro artist here what do you think as far as my excecution of the image? (ie"critique", what could I change maybe imrove?)

Last edited by ProSpiderman; 04-20-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:44 PM

Default image upload

I guess I had to reduce the size of the image... So here is my second attempt to upload it.
Attached Images