Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 02-19-2016, 06:37 PM

Default OFFICIAL Updates for HPI Customs!!!

WE'RE BACK! I would formally like to apologize for our absence and lack of contributions to this AWESOME community of pro-touring and automotive enthusiasts.

The last time you would have had any contact with us on this forum is unfortunately with an individual (Evan) who is not with us at HPI Customs, nor is ever to be affiliated with us again. I sincerely apologize from EVERYONE at our company for any miscommunication, incorrect information, or issues that have arisen from this previous employee. Please come forward if there is any unresolved issues and we will do our absolute best to help correct any situation.

On another note, my personal absence has been due to an overwhelming and insane workload, family time, and all the usual stuff that gets in the way. We are on the verge of massive changes here at HPI, and I reckon you will start to hear alot about us very soon. We are a week away from launching our brand new website and webstore, along with some massive announcements and really cool additions to our growing product line.

We WILL have our own Vendor booth at SEMA 2016, and things are starting to look up for us! There is a big build to be unveiled, as well as some cool product coming.

I ask you to give us a follow on Instagram for daily updates until our professionally done and maintained site is up and running, and feel free to contact us for ANYTHING you may need by email or phone! Dawn answers our line 7 days a week, up till 10 PM at night Central Time.

Oh, by the way, your US dollar is over 40% stronger up here, just a puplic service announcement! Thank you for all your support on this forum and outside of its digital boundary, and I very much enjoy meeting everyone possible at events and shows. I am looking forward to touring US shows this year and from this point on, so thank you from all of us here at HPI Customs!