Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Classifieds > Parts for Sale
User Name
Password

Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM

Default Dapper 5.75 LED headlights

Item Location (City/State): Lodi, CA

Price: 675

Description:

Have a set of new in box Dapper 5.75 V2 30W LED headlights for a 4 headlight setup. These were removed from the box to test the LEDs and halos, but have sat in the box while my car has been on hold.

These are black, smooth glass, with HDR switchback halo. 2x low beams and 2x high beams, these are the two exact models:
https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...w-hdrswb-b-c-l
https://www.dapperlighting.com/colle...w-hdrswb-b-c-h

Xpel film lens protectors are included but haven't been applied yet.

I bought these before Dapper started offering OE-style faceted glass, and now that the OE-style faceted glass is available I think I want to switch to headlights with chrome innards and the OE glass to keep things looking a little more oldschool as I’m not going to go ultra-modern on the exterior bits on the car with monochrome bumpers, shaved trim, etc.

Asking $675 for everything. I'm near Lodi, CA and willing to meet up within a reasonable driving distance for a face to face deal or will ship for actual cost of shipping.
Attached Images

Last edited by Blown353; Yesterday at 06:02 PM.