Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-21-2016, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBasher View Post
Brian, you've got a whole lot of love and support up here in the NW! I just left a BBQ and must have seen 15 guys wearing your shirt.....the Wildman 602/PM crew is pulling for you, bud.
heading back to littlerock, AR in the morning. Treatment #2. I will get to see how much the tumor shrank from the 1st treatment. More testing and more treatment. Dr says we are looking at 6 months and Ill be race ready.
www.efi101.com
owner
Horsepower Connection.com
Fuel Injection Dyno Tuning Turbocharging
cell 360-280-6112
Old 08-22-2016, 09:13 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboNova View Post
heading back to littlerock, AR in the morning. Treatment #2. I will get to see how much the tumor shrank from the 1st treatment. More testing and more treatment. Dr says we are looking at 6 months and Ill be race ready.
Kick the crap out of it Brian!
Old 08-22-2016, 10:44 AM

Thanked 1,782 Times in 961 Posts

Quote:
Keep fighting Brian and you will be surprised how fast the 6 months goes. ( You to Greg )

The next part is the day Chemo ends as it is a very strange day. What I mean is you go in and see the doctor and they say okay that's it your done. You are left with this strange feeling and the first thing I said to my Oncologist is "That's it, it's just over ?" and she quickly replied "Yep, That's it and I will see you in 6 months for a check up".

I am telling you this as that was the hardest part for me because your entire life since your diagnosis or at least mine was focused on getting through treatment and then treatment is just over. It was very strange and thankfully I have a pretty good cancer survivor group that helped me through it.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale

Last edited by syborg tt; 08-22-2016 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-22-2016, 03:29 PM

It's funny that you say this Marty!!! When I was "finished" with my course of Rick Simpson Oil / CBD oil.... I quit cold. I was "done". NOT!!! Don't do it! You will have withdrawals......

BUT --- Like Marty said -- NOW WHAT?? You're asking yourself.....

My version is --- after I got done fixing my withdrawals (just start taking a little tiny bit and it fixes you right up!)..... I am DOWN to taking .3 ML of each an hour before bed. The Phoenix Tears website says to get down to 1 gram or what is 1 ML per MONTH. Somehow - for me - if a whole bunch got me to where I am -- Then I'm not so hot on suddenly cutting back to where maybe it allows the cancer to come roaring back...

That's the thing with OUR FEDS not seeing some medical benefits..... now I'm just hanging out here on my own.
Old 08-22-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
It's funny that you say this Marty!!! When I was "finished" with my course of Rick Simpson Oil / CBD oil.... I quit cold. I was "done". NOT!!! Don't do it! You will have withdrawals......

BUT --- Like Marty said -- NOW WHAT?? You're asking yourself.....

My version is --- after I got done fixing my withdrawals (just start taking a little tiny bit and it fixes you right up!)..... I am DOWN to taking .3 ML of each an hour before bed. The Phoenix Tears website says to get down to 1 gram or what is 1 ML per MONTH. Somehow - for me - if a whole bunch got me to where I am -- Then I'm not so hot on suddenly cutting back to where maybe it allows the cancer to come roaring back...

That's the thing with OUR FEDS not seeing some medical benefits..... now I'm just hanging out here on my own.

Old 09-01-2016, 04:23 PM

Talking Update

Just FYI -----

I'm CONTINUING to feel better and better. Not WORSE, as I had fully expected to by now (almost 4 months into a 6 month death sentence). I used to have ONE good day and THREE real bad days and then one good or okay day.

I've been going NON-STOP since finishing the RSO/CBD treatment... and while I had just barely finished this course when I met with everyone out in California and was functioning "okay" but still in recovery..... I've gotten stronger and do more every day since. NOT a single down day. ZERO.

So much for the DEA "there's no medicinal use for cannabis" BS statement!
Old 09-01-2016, 04:30 PM

Quote:

Hey Brian!! How ya doing????
Old 09-01-2016, 06:51 PM

Greg, question, What determined the "length" of treatment (RSO/CBD)?
Old 09-01-2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassman View Post
Greg, question, What determined the "length" of treatment (RSO/CBD)?

Great question!!!

I just followed the instructions on the Rick Simpson oil website. It said to take 2 ounces and that it would take about 90 days to work up to full dose. I did it faster.

Since then I've been taking .3 ML of each per night at bedtime. That's a higher dose than is recommended for maintenance.... But I'll just be happy pounding a little more. It is t hurting me one damn bit!
Old 09-01-2016, 08:25 PM

Great News Greg! Keep At it!!!