Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greycamaro View Post
As a business owner I state because I lower the price doesn't mean I lower the Quality of work. Its my choice to lower the price however I never lower the quality. trust me I have been bitten on the former. he has the car and knows what needs to be done all most of see are pictures. which can be misleading.QUOTE=comp-spec;170767]FIXING ON MY DOLLOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STRIPPING THE CAR
huh? I need translation on this one

by the way, I was down there yesterday and checked out your car and Orange crate again. two cool projects

http://www.northeastrodrun.com/
Old 06-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conekiller13 View Post
?????
X2
Old 06-22-2010, 08:42 PM

refering to the fact that someone stated the car need striped to the metal. I figure you new what you were doing and that your quality of work would not be compremised by your qoute for the job.
hope this explains it better
Old 06-22-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 SS View Post
huh? I need translation on this one

by the way, I was down there yesterday and checked out your car and Orange crate again. two cool projects
Man, wish I was closer! I would love to be able to just stop by! Yeah, Pete's working on some cool cars!! Thanks for the kind words!!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
refering to the fact that someone stated the car need striped to the metal. I figure you new what you were doing and that your quality of work would not be compremised by your qoute for the job.
Pete didn't quote, bid, or estimate this job....simply offered to fix the car if I could get it to him....no matter what it took to 'make it right'. Thanks to many generous members and sponsors here I was able to ship Pete the car. And a special thanks to Camaro Performers for using the car for tech articles...that got Pete (comp-spec) a lot of press...and he deserves every bit of it! He's a great person and friend and I can never thank him and his team enough! And let's not forget about Mario....what a saint and great friend he is! Thanks again to all my sponsors and the great members of L-g!!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:40 PM

Quote:
and yet still...

???????

1970 1/2 rs z28...pro-touring?...i wish...soon?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
No it doesn't. I don't think you have all your facts straight regarding this car.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:40 PM

Wow! not sure I understand what your saying however, I was actually coming to the guys defense on who is doing the job. rather he is doing the job on his nickle or not I don't care. A person doesn't get to that level doing poor quality of work and I'm quite sure he nows what he is doing and doesn't need others telling him how to do the work and I'm also sure his quality of work will not chang with the price. Looks like my orignal post has lost its way some how.

No it doesn't. I don't think you have all your facts straight regarding this car.[/
Old 06-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Wow! not sure I understand what your saying however, I was actually coming to the guys defense on who is doing the job. rather he is doing the job on his nickle or not I don't care. A person doesn't get to that level doing poor quality of work and I'm quite sure he nows what he is doing and doesn't need others telling him how to do the work and I'm also sure his quality of work will not chang with the price. Looks like my orignal post has lost its way some how.

No it doesn't. I don't think you have all your facts straight regarding this car.[/
Greycamaro....

I read all the posts you added to this thread -- and I have no clue what you're talking about - or referring to - or what it is you're trying to add to this thread. I don't think anyone else here does either.

Have you actually read this thread? Do you understand that this car was done poorly - by a different shop (not Comp-Spec)... and that Comp-Spec took on the job of making it right (nobody cares what the arrangement is or isn't - doesn't matter to anyone except the car owner and the shop owner - we don't discuss that kind of stuff here).

Maybe back up and start over - and let us all know what you're trying to say - you've piqued my interest now..
Old 06-22-2010, 11:06 PM

yes, i have read the whole thread and do know that a chop shop did the prior work. I'll look for the post i was refering to(SEE POST 191), however someone stated that it looks like the car needs sanded to metal and I was stating that (whoever is doing the work now) he will know what to do to the car as he has the car in front of him, pictures don't always tell the story. His quality was not lowered to do the job.

As far as the arrangements I'm not interested in that area.QUOTE=GregWeld;292983]Greycamaro....

I read all the posts you added to this thread -- and I have no clue what you're talking about - or referring to - or what it is you're trying to add to this thread. I don't think anyone else here does either.

Have you actually read this thread? Do you understand that this car was done poorly - by a different shop (not Comp-Spec)... and that Comp-Spec took on the job of making it right (nobody cares what the arrangement is or isn't - doesn't matter to anyone except the car owner and the shop owner - we don't discuss that kind of stuff here).

Maybe back up and start over - and let us all know what you're trying to say - you've piqued my interest now.. [/QUOTE]
Closed Thread