Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Chassis and Suspension
User Name
Password

Old 12-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Supporting Vendor

Hey Drednot,
Here's some answers for you. The Chassisworks gBar and the RideTech bar are not the same. Here's a picture of our current version for your car. It shows the gLink upgrade which has spherical pivots on the upper and lower control arms. It also shows one of our two anti-roll bar options.

The picture above shows a FAB9 housing. We have lower brackets for your stock 10/12 bolt housing with split or mono-leaf brackets. If you want a more custom install, we offer weld-on brackets just like in the picture.

You can read in detail about the different features and options by downloading our Data Sheet HERE. Some of the pictures will show the Mustang version or the first and second-gen Camaros as we offer those as well.

For me, the easiest way to learn about a product I'm considering is to read the instruction sheets. You can download those by CLICKING HERE.

Everything in this system was designed, engineered, and is manufactured by us in our Sacramento, CA factory. The only exception to that statement would be the nuts, bolts, and washers. If you have any more questions, or want to be overloaded with information via PDF file, shoot me an email or give me a call. I'd be happy to discuss ride-height solutions and any other questions you may have.

~Carl
Old 12-17-2012, 07:44 PM

Thanks for the input realcoray.

Last edited by drednot; 12-17-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chassisworks View Post
Hey Drednot,
Here's some answers for you. The Chassisworks gBar and the RideTech bar are not the same. Here's a picture of our current version for your car. It shows the gLink upgrade which has spherical pivots on the upper and lower control arms. It also shows one of our two anti-roll bar options.

The picture above shows a FAB9 housing. We have lower brackets for your stock 10/12 bolt housing with split or mono-leaf brackets. If you want a more custom install, we offer weld-on brackets just like in the picture.

You can read in detail about the different features and options by downloading our Data Sheet HERE. Some of the pictures will show the Mustang version or the first and second-gen Camaros as we offer those as well.

For me, the easiest way to learn about a product I'm considering is to read the instruction sheets. You can download those by CLICKING HERE.

Everything in this system was designed, engineered, and is manufactured by us in our Sacramento, CA factory. The only exception to that statement would be the nuts, bolts, and washers. If you have any more questions, or want to be overloaded with information via PDF file, shoot me an email or give me a call. I'd be happy to discuss ride-height solutions and any other questions you may have.

~Carl
Thanks Carl,
Great info, I am trying to decide which system will be best for me and appreciate your input. I will definitely give you a call if I have questions.