Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 06-26-2009, 05:26 PM

Not sure if this is true but I heard he was addicted to morphine and demoral and that he stopped breathing shortly after being injected with demoral. I even mentioned to my wife before I heard this that I bet pain killers where involved. As many surgeries as he has had I had a feeling he got hooked on the stuff. Pain Killers are a major problem and if it is true hopefully this will bring some awareness to pain killer addiction. I myself was addicted to vicoden and the physical addiction pain killers create make it extremely hard to stop.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Supporting Member

atleast our kids will be safer

Elite Custom Body

1998 Supra APU 6spd
2007 TBSS
1998 GS400TT widebody
1969 Firebird
1979 Firebird LS3,DSE,Baer
1938 Dodge LC pickup
Old 07-01-2009, 02:29 PM

Default ??

You dont have to be a shrink to see what the hell went on with this guy, and his brother and sisters. There was the movie, and then the interveiws where MJ himslef would say that they did not something right, be would beat their ass. Point, Joe Jackson says, if you "disapline your kids with a switch, or a belt, that is not beating, only if you use a stick! WTF?

And the best part was, the other day when I was watcing the news in my command psot, he was on the news. The reporter was asking him questions when he stopped and said (qoute) I would like to anounce something that is impotant, the beginning of my new rocord label, etc... the low life POS was plugging his new record company, from I am sure some of the money his dead friggin son left him and his wife.

I am sure he is off in a better place knowing that it is not the same place as MJ's dad.