Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 10-25-2016, 09:32 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
Greg I'm Glad the THC/CBD oil are making you feel so good, but that positive attitude you have is got to be helping kick the big C's ass ! I'm glad to have met you online and hopefully in person some time, just remeber to have a great time and remember us mere mortals live vicarious through you guy going to the Lat-g party so you guys post some pictures when you get back!

Thanks Wayne! I don't know any attitude other than "up". I'm not a funny guy - I'm not a back slapper - I'm not really much fun to be around. I'm really pretty f'n' boring if you ask me.... I only ever have one view.... if something you bought doesn't fit - you can bitch and whine and moan about it - or you can get busy hot rodding it. Right now I'm hot rodding - just like I always have!

We ALL live vicariously thru EACH OTHER! I live as much thru the guys on here as anyone else.

Wish you could be at the get together. It's fun - but sadly there's so many people there and every year I say I'm going to talk to EVERYONE that's there - and it just never happens. I want to meet each and every guy/gal on here so if you're at SEMA and at the party - come say hi! Damn it!
Old 10-26-2016, 08:26 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Greg,

I have read this entire post and man... Im not even sure what to say. First off I am up for any treatments that work, especially when standard normal treatments fail so regularly. I dont get on latg as often as Id like given my side work going on right now and I am sad to admit that I just saw this post last week.

I am stoked that you are fighting a good fight and you are an inspiration for sure! I sure hope to see you at SEMA even though I can't make the latg party :/ I would at least like to shake your hand and say hi
[email protected]

Instagram: @fabrycatedmetal @project_ruptured_duck

Partners: Miller Welders, Tremec, Ford Performance,
Dakota Digital, VintageAir, Holley, Quicktime, Hays,
Sutton Designs, Black Widow Exhaust,
Pacific Coast Powder Coat, DEI Engineering
VisionX Lighting, Musclerodz, Hot Rods By Boyd,
Cato's Custom Upholstery, Wilwood Disc Brakes,
East Bay Muscle Cars, Ridetech, SendCutSend, Coastal Curved Glass, IWON Inc

Project Ruptured Duck proceeds to benefit:
Homes For Our Troops
The American Aeronautical Foundation
Old 10-26-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaBrycation View Post
I would at least like to shake your hand and say hi
Between your car and being in the Trick Tools booth you know you can't avoid him.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:19 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaBrycation View Post
Greg,

I have read this entire post and man... Im not even sure what to say. First off I am up for any treatments that work, especially when standard normal treatments fail so regularly. I dont get on latg as often as Id like given my side work going on right now and I am sad to admit that I just saw this post last week.

I am stoked that you are fighting a good fight and you are an inspiration for sure! I sure hope to see you at SEMA even though I can't make the latg party :/ I would at least like to shake your hand and say hi

We'll run in to each other somewhere there Brycen! Saw Justin when I was in Texas or somewhere like that. LOL
Old 11-02-2016, 04:30 PM

Thanked 2,743 Times in 1,669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
I totally agree with this!!!

By the way --- I do smoke during the day -- usually wait as long as I can into the later afternoon... because that puts an immediate stop to the annoying stomach rolling... and frankly - because it helps me take my mind off even having cancer. So WTF. I lived for the last 32 years sober as a judge.... I'm over it. It's helping me and that's all I need to know. Even smoking - is used as a med not just to get stoned. Frankly - after you have taken the potency and amount that I did for the cancer - the smoking really isn't that big of a deal. Although I won't drive on it.
Since this is a huge product demo week, you'll fit right in GW...being 'all oiled up!'

Show'em how it's done.

Skip
Old 11-02-2016, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
I want to meet each and every guy/gal on here so if you're at SEMA and at the party - come say hi! Damn it!
I felt pretty lucky to bump into you at SEMA yesterday(since I had to head back to WA before the lateral-g party). Was nice to meet you in person. And THANK YOU again, for all that you give to the Lateral-g community.
Old 11-03-2016, 10:01 AM

Mr. Weld,
I use Mr. because I have much respect for you, even though we have never met, and only discussed things here on the forum, and through PMs.

I have wondered many times how you are doing, and somehow I ran across this thread and read the entire thing. You sir are an inspiration for many of us here and I am truly glad you are doing well, as I enjoy your posts and how you get along with everyone. If there is anyone on this forum that seems to be the foundation here, I think it is you.

Thanks for sharing this information, as I know at some point, as others have said, a google search will point them to this thread and may learn something other than building a car.

Keep up this fight, I hope to one day cross paths so that I can shake your hand. Although, in reading, I see you were at Coker Tire in September. How I wish I knew you were here in my home town. Unless Coker has some sort of other building on the other side of the country. I would have liked to meet you in person, as everything I read here makes you out to be a unique person.

Keep posting about this because it is needed. Enjoy SEMA.

My Build Thread;

https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=40557
Old 11-03-2016, 11:58 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 584 Posts

For those out there worrying about Greg. He looks fine . He looks better than he did before he got on this treatment. He has gotten himself another shop, ordered another car trailer and is wanting the Mustang race car back. I think he has figured out he is gonna stay a bother us indefinitely.
Old 11-04-2016, 12:56 AM

Group FC Photo this morning.

Old 11-04-2016, 01:15 AM

Heard this news on the radio today and it seems pretty intriguing. http://klewtv.com/news/nation-world/...ncer-treatment