Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 12-19-2016, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post
Explain your position please.

Don't just walk into the room and fart and then walk out.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCxIV-0hDlU

That's just what the FDA and the medical industry does. They don't provide cures for anything, because cure is not good for business and they are all about making money and instead of cures they offer us treatments that make you rely on their products and services.

GW is the braveheart who has shown that the real cures are out there and the big Fart-ma wants to keep those hidden from the public domain. Otherwise the FDA would become obsolete. Just because someone is wearing a white coat with a matching white grin doesn't mean that they are the all mighty saviours with all the solutions. Basically how it works, is that the medical industry now starts the brainwashing of the up coming young doctors with providing them the school material and and lobbying throughout the whole degree. Once they start working in the field they need to follow certain standards in the treatment that are all playing the the hands of big fart-ma.

The real cures were all available up until the early 1900's when they started getting rid of the natural cures and passed things like the Cancer Act in th Uk which makes curing cancer illegal. http://www.topinfopost.com/2014/04/0...ancer-act-1939

Same thing happened quite recently with the death of Dr. Bradstreet who was just about to go public with his cancer cure using GcMaf. http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr...r_therapy.html

My good friends mother was cured from breastcancer by Dr. Simoncini. http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/ No chemo no poison, no side affects.

Thc/cbd oil is still one of the most powerful medicines and not just for cancer. I'm so glad to read that Mr. GW with the balls of steel had the strenght and courage to share his experience here so people can get a better understanding of this treatment and the badly demonized plant that has lot of the answers.

I think another good question would would be why there's such a rapid increase in the number of cancer patiences? They (big fart-ma & FDA) been saying this for years and its all becoming reality now. So they've known this all a long, so they must have a pretty good idea what is causing it...

Keep us posted Mr. Weld you are my personal hero.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:59 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyjay View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hCxIV-0hDlU

That's just what the FDA and the medical industry does. They don't provide cures for anything, because cure is not good for business and they are all about making money and instead of cures they offer us treatments that make you rely on their products and services.

GW is the braveheart who has shown that the real cures are out there and the big Fart-ma wants to keep those hidden from the public domain. Otherwise the FDA would become obsolete. Just because someone is wearing a white coat with a matching white grin doesn't mean that they are the all mighty saviours with all the solutions. Basically how it works, is that the medical industry now starts the brainwashing of the up coming young doctors with providing them the school material and and lobbying throughout the whole degree. Once they start working in the field they need to follow certain standards in the treatment that are all playing the the hands of big fart-ma.

The real cures were all available up until the early 1900's when they started getting rid of the natural cures and passed things like the Cancer Act in th Uk which makes curing cancer illegal. http://www.topinfopost.com/2014/04/0...ancer-act-1939

Same thing happened quite recently with the death of Dr. Bradstreet who was just about to go public with his cancer cure using GcMaf. http://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr...r_therapy.html

My good friends mother was cured from breastcancer by Dr. Simoncini. http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/en/ No chemo no poison, no side affects.

Thc/cbd oil is still one of the most powerful medicines and not just for cancer. I'm so glad to read that Mr. GW with the balls of steel had the strenght and courage to share his experience here so people can get a better understanding of this treatment and the badly demonized plant that has lot of the answers.

I think another good question would would be why there's such a rapid increase in the number of cancer patiences? They (big fart-ma & FDA) been saying this for years and its all becoming reality now. So they've known this all a long, so they must have a pretty good idea what is causing it...

Keep us posted Mr. Weld you are my personal hero.

Yeah - but I have small hands......

#1 - Thank you for the support and well wishes

#2 - I will tell you that even as I LIVE and breathe -- Gwen and I still ask ourselves --- IS THIS REALLY WORKING? Or is it something else going on? We continue to shake our heads - look each other in the eye and say - WELL - I haven't done anything else but the THC/CBD and I seem to be at least holding my own!

#3 - I found this video which really helps to explain what the stuff is doing. And YES I confirmed that Dr John Hicks was not a quake - and he was (passed away) a real honest to goodness Doctor....

The video below is an hour long - and gets pretty detailed -- but within about the first 10 minutes of it - it gives you enough info that you begin to see what the stuff does.

Now --- This is Dr Sanjay Gupta being interviewed BEFORE he did the special "weed"...... and it's pretty interesting to hear him admit WHY he changed his mind to being "pro" medical cannabis.

Last edited by GregWeld; 12-19-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:16 AM

I want to address another point that is made by the "opponent" in the Dr Sanjay Gupta interview.... HE claims that Cannabis is ADDICTING. He is absolutely RIGHT!

And if you try to tell me otherwise then you're just an addicted pot smoking hippie. When I attempted to stop using the THC/CBD oil and puffing a bit of bud for the stomach cramping I had some SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms!

That's all I want to say - it IS addicting.... not in a "junky" sort of way.... but the body does begin to "need it".

Last edited by GregWeld; 12-19-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:28 AM

The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.

Vince Lombardi
Old 12-19-2016, 12:08 PM

Could you touch on the percentages, CBD/THC, of the RSO and what you've learned from the consultation doctor? I know the daily amount has changed, has the makeup or ratio?
Old 12-19-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBasher View Post
Could you touch on the percentages, CBD/THC, of the RSO and what you've learned from the consultation doctor? I know the daily amount has changed, has the makeup or ratio?

The current THC and CBD oil I'm using are both 73% strength.... in other words there's 73% THC by volume --- or 73% CBD by volume..... This makes dosing extremely easy on a 1:1 ratio. Same amount of each is the same exact strength for each amount.

I just got off the phone with new local doctor - to discuss our findings follow up visit after Seattle. He - without seeing the MRI's (he can't read anyway) etc - still says "there's no cancer.... it has to be something else.... cancer does not act that way". Well -- he's not familiar with the healing powers of THC/CBD - and I'm okay with that! Let him work hard to disprove or prove what's going on. Do I have something else? Did I have cancer and now don't? Or is this tumor something different. WTFK's (who the F knows).
Old 12-20-2016, 02:32 PM

I found some real good basic (meaning readable and understandable - I'm pretty f'n stupid....) reading on cancer - how THC/CBD work and VARIOUS types of cancer.

http://learn.woahstork.com/disorders...cer-treatment/
Old 12-20-2016, 04:00 PM

I just stumbled into this thread and thought I'd chime in with some first hand experience. I was diagnosed with very aggressive Prostate cancer this past spring. The surgeon literally told me "you've got one of the worst pathology reports I've seen in over 4,000 cases". Basically, I thought I was f**ked. My wife had serious migraine issues and was researching the use of cannabis oil to help with the pain. In her quest she started seeing anecdotal evidence concerning the benefits of cannabis oil in curing cancer. Thinking I had nothing to lose I did a ton of research on the PubMed.gov ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17952650 ) and decided to go all-in!

7 months and countless grams of high grade THC and CBD oil ingested and I have little to show for it. My PSA dipped 1 month, but then rocketed back up. The cancer appears to have not metastasized though, so it might have actually helped me out on that front. Unfortunately, I will never really know.

I'm now trying to schedule Brachytherapy Radiation and praying that I didn't let it get too bad. I'm not saying that it doesn't have a positive effect for some health concerns, but not all- which is a very important distinction. It's not a one size fits all type of compound that some on the internet are touting. It might be 10-20 years before they finally figure out how to implement it effectively. I don't have the time to wait it out.

To the OP, best of luck in your battle. If you would like more information on the dispensary I used in the SanFran Bay area drop me note.

Lawrenzo
Old 12-20-2016, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrenzo488 View Post
I just stumbled into this thread and thought I'd chime in with some first hand experience. I was diagnosed with very aggressive Prostate cancer this past spring. The surgeon literally told me "you've got one of the worst pathology reports I've seen in over 4,000 cases". Basically, I thought I was f**ked. My wife had serious migraine issues and was researching the use of cannabis oil to help with the pain. In her quest she started seeing anecdotal evidence concerning the benefits of cannabis oil in curing cancer. Thinking I had nothing to lose I did a ton of research on the PubMed.gov ( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17952650 ) and decided to go all-in!

7 months and countless grams of high grade THC and CBD oil ingested and I have little to show for it. My PSA dipped 1 month, but then rocketed back up. The cancer appears to have not metastasized though, so it might have actually helped me out on that front. Unfortunately, I will never really know.

I'm now trying to schedule Brachytherapy Radiation and praying that I didn't let it get too bad. I'm not saying that it doesn't have a positive effect for some health concerns, but not all- which is a very important distinction. It's not a one size fits all type of compound that some on the internet are touting. It might be 10-20 years before they finally figure out how to implement it effectively. I don't have the time to wait it out.

To the OP, best of luck in your battle. If you would like more information on the dispensary I used in the SanFran Bay area drop me note.

Lawrenzo

Sorry to hear this Lawrenzo! I do know of many cases in which the CBD/THC didn't work for some folks..... but you do know that 50% of CHEMO patients die from CHEMO not cancer..... So we know for a fact that cancer is a very serious - and deadly - disease!

Best of luck going forward!!!!
Old 12-20-2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Sorry to hear this Lawrenzo! I do know of many cases in which the CBD/THC didn't work for some folks..... but you do know that 50% of CHEMO patients die from CHEMO not cancer..... So we know for a fact that cancer is a very serious - and deadly - disease!

Best of luck going forward!!!!
My 67 year old uncle literally died from a heart attack while in the chemo chair, so yes I do know the dangers. That's why I sure hope that it's not in my future or yours for that matter.