Old 12-25-2016, 02:00 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
Just ordered the 25% Active CBD oil - Gold 25%
ASO-1G25G
Active CBD oil

I sent https://discovercbd.com an email on proper dosing for my 80# dog... Greg thank you for sharing so much of yourself. If this brings some comfort to my wife and my dog I will be forever in your debt.

Merry Christmas..

If you're only going to use CBD --- That won't have the stoner affect that the THC will --- so I think you can up the dose of straight CBD to .1 (one tenth that syringe) and see how the tolerance goes....
Old 12-25-2016, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Well.... let's just keep our fingers crossed! Are you able to obtain any THC where you live??
Not sure will find out though... Mass and Maine are within reach... if you have a product recommendation I will find it
Old 12-25-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Not sure will find out though... Mass and Maine are within reach... if you have a product recommendation I will find it
If you got the right thing - which I'm pretty certain you did - it will be CBD oil in a 1 ML (1 gram) syringe.... If you can find and obtain the same sort of syringe but with THC.... (the illegal part of pot in most states).... And then you can dose MATCHING amounts into one of those greenie pill pockets or similar.

THC is best for CANCER

CBD is best for reducing the effects of THC

Together they're an extremely powerful Immune system "gear grabber". Remember -- this is not really "medicine" like the other pills you get from the doctor -- this is natural - powerful - and kicks your own body in to high gear to fight this illnesses! You can not hurt yourself, or your dog with this. But at the same time -- it's not a "if a little is good = more must be better" type of medicine. There's a point to build up to (say for cancer) but we don't know what that is for your puppy.... so I'd just try it out.. and hope for the best!
Old 12-25-2016, 06:20 PM

Thanks Weld... off to source THC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
If you got the right thing - which I'm pretty certain you did - it will be CBD oil in a 1 ML (1 gram) syringe.... If you can find and obtain the same sort of syringe but with THC.... (the illegal part of pot in most states).... And then you can dose MATCHING amounts into one of those greenie pill pockets or similar.

THC is best for CANCER

CBD is best for reducing the effects of THC

Together they're an extremely powerful Immune system "gear grabber". Remember -- this is not really "medicine" like the other pills you get from the doctor -- this is natural - powerful - and kicks your own body in to high gear to fight this illnesses! You can not hurt yourself, or your dog with this. But at the same time -- it's not a "if a little is good = more must be better" type of medicine. There's a point to build up to (say for cancer) but we don't know what that is for your puppy.... so I'd just try it out.. and hope for the best!
Old 12-26-2016, 07:18 AM

Lab results look positive for these supplements. sorry to be a pest but want to move fast none of the MA. Based despeceries will sell to me without a card that I can't get

https://www.marijuana2go.com/cannabi...-extracted.htm

Last edited by XLexusTech; 12-26-2016 at 07:57 AM.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Lab results look positive for these supplements. sorry to be a pest but want to move fast none of the MA. Based despeceries will sell to me without a card that I can't get

Yes -- that's what you're looking for. A note --- Don't get the larger dosing syringes -- they're too hard to handle and dose small amounts from. Stick to the 1 ML (1 Gram) syringes.

So for the rest of you reading here ----- You can only imagine the frustration of knowing there "COULD BE" a medicine out there that can save your life - or the life of someone you know ----- and you're not able to get it. OKAY -- THAT SUCKS. AND IS STUPID!

You can thank your "government" for their help here.
Old 12-26-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:

I notice this website also has a syringe already pre-loaded in a 1:1 ratio of CBD and THC..... one syringe and done. That would be nice.....
Old 12-26-2016, 11:32 AM

Ordered keep your fingers crossed it shows up Edit went back to add the 1:1 product .. Out of stock...

Last edited by XLexusTech; 12-26-2016 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:12 PM

Default Legal marijuana sparking rise in bizarre 'cannabis vomiting syndrome'

Saw this article and thought I'd pass it along to help people avoid unnecessary trips to the ER or frustration from doctor misdiagnosis and treatments that don't help:
https://apple.news/Abr4L9RyvR-qv1r4-j7myKA

1968 Camaro SS
Old 12-29-2016, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADY View Post
Saw this article and thought I'd pass it along to help people avoid unnecessary trips to the ER or frustration from doctor misdiagnosis and treatments that don't help:
https://apple.news/Abr4L9RyvR-qv1r4-j7myKA

Yeah Adam --- I happened to have seen this very news myself. I think this happens to people that are SMOKING pot versus using FECO (Full Extract Cannabis Oil) for medical purposes -- but it's SERIOUSLY INTERESTING!