Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2017, 12:00 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,754 Times in 950 Posts

you guys crack me up.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 03-02-2017, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syborg tt View Post
you guys crack me up.
I thought it was "quack" me up...
Old 03-04-2017, 08:15 AM

Thanked 2,743 Times in 1,669 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
That's what I told my Ex-Wife's Psychiatrist!
At least yours went to one.

Mine claimed she didn't need too.

image hosting no register

Skip
Old 03-06-2017, 08:52 AM

Default cbd's

Hello,
I have been following this sticky from the start. It's amazing the benefits from this one plant. Yet proabition of it continues. Anyway this might get deleted but I have to share my thoughts. There have been post's about sharing information to help other members? With no response? Maybe it's a click thing, don't care. This is a great sticky and needs to be.That's not my point. If you offer to share info in this very public forum, How about do it? or just edit the post So folks don't bother you even though you put the offer out there! Because there are other people that can benefit from this sticky and the product's it is about. So if you decide to dangle a carrot and then pull it away. please don't, you may think it's fun pecking away at your key board with empty word's. I for one don't.
Best regards
Robert

Last edited by bobcat68rs; 03-06-2017 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:58 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat68rs View Post
Hello,
I have been following this sticky from the start. It's amazing the benefits from this one plant. Yet proabition of it continues. Anyway this might get deleted but I have to share my thoughts. There have been post's about sharing information to help other members? With no response? Maybe it's a click thing, don't care. This is a great sticky and needs to be. Nope my 68 doesn't have all the best of protouring latest. Not even done yet, some day as money allows Ok by me. If this offends anyone which it probably will. That's life. Don't want to drag this out into a rant. That's not my point. If you offer to share info in this very public forum, How about do it? or just edit the post So folks don't bother you even though you put the offer out there! Because there are other people that can benefit from this sticky and the product's it is about. So if you decide to dangle a carrot and then pull it away. please don't, you may think it's fun pecking away at your key board with empty word's. I for one don't.
Best regards
Robert

I spent my valuable time -- the ONLY THING I have of any value to me -- in an effort to find where you had posted a question here.... to see WTF you're talking about. And I didn't find a single post from you. So what is it that you're posting about exactly??
Old 03-06-2017, 09:59 AM

Thanked 1,754 Times in 950 Posts

Robert, I am also confused are you asking for this thread to get turned into a sticky and possible put all of the information in the first post ??

I also see that you haven't posted since January of 2016 which further confuses me. Is there a question somewhere that you asked and wasn't answered.

Quote:
Hello,
I have been following this sticky from the start. It's amazing the benefits from this one plant. Yet proabition of it continues.

Anyway this might get deleted but I have to share my thoughts. There have been post's about sharing information to help other members? With no response? Maybe it's a click thing, don't care. This is a great sticky and needs to be.

Nope my 68 doesn't have all the best of protouring latest. Not even done yet, some day as money allows Ok by me.

If this offends anyone which it probably will. That's life. Don't want to drag this out into a rant. That's not my point. If you offer to share info in this very public forum, How about do it? or just edit the post So folks don't bother you even though you put the offer out there!

Because there are other people that can benefit from this sticky and the product's it is about. So if you decide to dangle a carrot and then pull it away. please don't, you may think it's fun pecking away at your key board with empty word's. I for one don't.
Best regards

Robert

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale
Old 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM

Robert, I get ignored all the time and have actually gotten used to it. What I've learned is to not post while drinking my favorite beverage(s), ask a clear question and if it doesn't get answered, bring it up again. Sometimes theses threads move quickly and questions and comments get overlooked...trust me, most of these assholes will tell you exactly what they think.

Marty, great news on your health! Nothing better then positive results!

Greg, xoxo

Last edited by DBasher; 03-06-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:16 PM

Ok, I checked what I wrote never said I posted anything? Just that I have been following it. My mistake I thought this was a sticky. Also I wasn't asking any questions. Plus I have NO interest in being hateful to anyone, but to try and clear this up. What I'm referring to was an offer to share info about obtaining stuff. thru pm. So being that this was offered, I sent a pm. never heard back, ok tried a couple weeks later now doesn't except pm's from members. So back to the point if they changed there mind then edit the post. As for my ride yeah bit of a rant from an different issue. So I edited it.not hard at all.
Thats wtf I'm talking about.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:56 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Ok, I checked what I wrote never said I posted anything? Just that I have been following it. My mistake I thought this was a sticky. Also I wasn't asking any questions. Plus I have NO interest in being hateful to anyone, but to try and clear this up. What I'm referring to was an offer to share info about obtaining stuff. thru pm. So being that this was offered, I sent a pm. never heard back, ok tried a couple weeks later now doesn't except pm's from members. So back to the point if they changed there mind then edit the post. As for my ride yeah bit of a rant from an different issue. So I edited it.not hard at all.
Thats wtf I'm talking about.

There's lots of info about what someone needs - how you obtain it varies by state and federal laws. It depends on where you live - what you need - and what's legal or not. If it's not legal where you live - then that's up to you to figure out how you're going to go about getting any.

If you have actual questions - just post them up and we will all attempt to respond.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:22 AM

Right, I hear what you are saying. But not sure my point is getting thru. A little while back a senior member posted offering help on the very thing's you mentioned. At the time of said post, he asked mod's to take it down if it was out of bounds. It was left up? So I didn't see any reason to not reach out. So if it was out of bounds? It should have been taken down or he maybe should of done something with it if he changed his mind about sharing. If either happened we would not be wasting our valuable time. My search continues for what I seek.
Best of luck to all.