Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2020, 11:15 AM

Thanks for the propane explanation, Jim. Perhaps one day, before I'm too old, I can make it down there and huff propane fumes at a gas station, then complain that the entire continent reeks of propane. I'm kidding, of course.

The interior stuff is killer! My Falcon will probably never even have carpet, but then again, it's not meant to get groceries . . .
Old 04-30-2020, 12:00 AM

Paul...strangely enough my Camaro has aluminum punched panels in lieu of carpets and being a daily driver, it gets groceries just fine!
Carpet is the only Falcon item I have yet to resolve (cut up some resto supplier molded carpets or get some cut-and-sewn) and it's really a dilemma.
Should I buy $500 worth of molded carpet and cut $100 of useful pieces out of it?
The full length console covers quite a lot of floor area but creates problems where it transitions back to the factory floor, and the molded carpets are only bench seat configuration and don't overlap proper in the door opening.

Australia smells of eucalyptus....nature's own aromatherapy.
I know that you're winding me up about the propane smell...but industrial propane has a bittering agent in it so as folks don't use it for enclosed-space room heating. No NOx equals no acid rain.....I'm doing my part
Attached Images