Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Off Topic Forums
User Name
Password

Old 08-16-2016, 12:17 PM

Thanked 1,474 Times in 1,106 Posts

Greg, I'm glad you are waging war with F%*@ Cancer! and glad I've checked in with you to see how it is going.

What little research I have done is that the CBD/THC surrounds Cancer Cells and chokes them off and kills them.

I think this is the treatment of the future (except to the established Medical community). I know I have seen too many friends try to fight cancer with Chemo & Radiation, only to suffer and then wither away to die.

Kick Cancer's A$$!
Old 08-16-2016, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post

How long does this last? Who knows? 2 months - 6 months - a year...... Doesn't matter. Until that day - I get up every day and go do stuff. That's living. The other -- that -- to me -- is suffering.
This!

Greg, how well received from your "typical medial professional" was your alternative medicine? Was it met with resistance or skepticism?
Old 08-16-2016, 12:33 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post
. Since marijuana is a plant it cannot be patented in a manner that allows the 'players' big profit.

Here's a little Eco Cannabinoid System info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system
The US government owns the patent on CBD from marijuana.
What I'm curious about is people that are making the oil are they paying a royalty, or are they getting around it somehow?

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/07/2...ent-marijuana/

Since one part of the government applied for the patent of medical marijuana, and another part of the government approved that patent, it seems logical to conclude that the federal government knows that marijuana has some valid medical properties.

Now the hard part. How do we get them to admit it?

Last edited by 96z28ss; 08-16-2016 at 12:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:05 PM

Quote:

How long does this last? Who knows? 2 months - 6 months - a year...... Doesn't matter. Until that day - I get up every day and go do stuff. That's living. The other -- that -- to me -- is suffering.
Epic thread GW.

I've known you what, 6 or 7 years? Soberity warrior the whole time. To see you puff at Sonoma like I was in my teens and early twenties was priceless! Glad I made it and would not have missed it for the world.

Keep fighting the good fight brother! You are an inspiration to us all

Oh and Sieg - 'Ecocanniboid'?? Speak english please, lol.

Old 08-16-2016, 01:49 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 387 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicks67ca View Post
This!

Greg, how well received from your "typical medial professional" was your alternative medicine? Was it met with resistance or skepticism?

Hell no!!! They all have said "heck yes"!!!

Obviously we know they can't help and guide and suggest...... our government is too busy trying to "help".... LOL

No skepticism what so ever Nick!
Old 08-16-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Greg, I'm glad you are waging war with F%*@ Cancer! and glad I've checked in with you to see how it is going.

What little research I have done is that the CBD/THC surrounds Cancer Cells and chokes them off and kills them.

I think this is the treatment of the future (except to the established Medical community). I know I have seen too many friends try to fight cancer with Chemo & Radiation, only to suffer and then wither away to die.

Kick Cancer's A$$!

Thanks T.C. !!! You have no idea how good I feel. I'm almost to the point of not wanting to say anything for fear of jinxing myself!!
Old 08-16-2016, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in SoCal View Post
Epic thread GW.

I've known you what, 6 or 7 years? Soberity warrior the whole time. To see you puff at Sonoma like I was in my teens and early twenties was priceless! Glad I made it and would not have missed it for the world.

Keep fighting the good fight brother! You are an inspiration to us all

Oh and Sieg - 'Ecocanniboid'?? Speak english please, lol.

It was so good to have you guys all show up! I don't care that I had to start dying to get everyone together.... it was totally worth it.

Trust me -- I shed A LOT of tears over this whole sordid affair! Getting messed up (folks the THC is STRONG and there's no getting around it's affects!) is just not something that I was prepared to do. It took some soul searching to be able to give in and go with it. I'm sure glad now that I did!

********************** Important to note ***********************

The "smoking" of the pot is what helps with nausea - my stomach "roiling rolling cramps" (stops them INSTANTLY) - and it's the easiest to "do" when you're out on the road or having fun or whatever. Dosing the other stuff is the medicine part! The smoking part is helpful in other ways..... and it also (the way I use it with the PAX Vape 2) is delivering the meds needed. Just way faster.

Rolling a joint --- NOT --- That's not what we're talking about here!

Last edited by GregWeld; 08-16-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:42 PM

Am I the only one who thinks it would be funny to see you high as a kite
Old 08-16-2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Thanks T.C. !!! You have no idea how good I feel. I'm almost to the point of not wanting to say anything for fear of jinxing myself!!
We've got your back
Old 08-16-2016, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96z28ss View Post
The US government owns the patent on CBD from marijuana.
What I'm curious about is people that are making the oil are they paying a royalty, or are they getting around it somehow?

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/07/2...ent-marijuana/

Since one part of the government applied for the patent of medical marijuana, and another part of the government approved that patent, it seems logical to conclude that the federal government knows that marijuana has some valid medical properties.

Now the hard part. How do we get them to admit it?

Think about this CRAZINESS for just a minute!!!

The HEMP industry was put out of business by DuPont - when DuPont wanted to make NYLON ropes ---- and people wouldn't buy that cheap rope --- they wanted to buy REAL Rope..... HEMP?? OUTLAWED.

NYLON rope -- big seller....

Fast forward to today. Hemp is illegal. DuPont doesn't need any help any more --- but the drug companies do!!

Now ---- Let's say the government FINALLY says ---- YEP.... to Hemp.... and it really is the drug that will fight many ailments? Now then ---- Wouldn't you be crazy out of your mind with rage when you discover that all your Mother/Father/Brother/Uncle/Sister would have had to have done was THC/CBD and they'd have lived. Instead they did surgeries and chemo and suffered and hair loss...... and none of that needed to happen.

Remember! Your government is here and they're here to help you!
With some things - some times. Sometimes we just get it wrong.