Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelceb View Post
and I understand all of that completely and totally agree with you. I did not ask for an estimation of the unknowns. They are exactly that, unknowns.

I asked for help on an estimation on labor hours to do the work I laid out, not the unknowns the shop may or may not run into. I'm smart enough to know that wouldn't be fair to ask, nor reasonable. I also don't deal in "what ifs". I am prepared for them, but that wasn't my question initially or anywhere in this thread since.

I will be happy to come back and let everyone know how it works out. If I was wrong and the car is a rust bucket, I will be happy to admit defeat. If it goes even semi-smoothly and the project gets done on time and in a reasonable labor hour range, I will be sure to let everyone know that as well.

This is like a dog chasing it's own tail....everyone has said it wasn't possible based on quite a variety of reasons . . . myself included, you responded by arguing and now your saying that you already know about the " what ifs " and unknowns. THIS IS WHY I GRABED THE BOWL OF POPCORN. If you can't understand smart-ass humor, let me explain that was my way of saying let me watch this train wreck because that's exactly what it's turned into and guess who saw that coming both me and Helen Keller... cheers and yes please prove us all wrong with the results with tons of pictures
Old 04-18-2016, 12:38 PM

Okay this has been fun and all, but this has run its course for now.

OP, if you want to share your results upon completion contact one of the moderators and we can open it back up. Or just start a new thread.
2004 NASA AIX Mustang LS2 #14
1964 Lincoln Continental
2014 4 tap Keezer
Closed Thread