Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Lightbulb Pops Ride.

.. Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself, name's Art.
I have a 1967 Camaro RS/SS #'s matching Camaro. Red on Red, 350 with a Muncie 4 spd. - bone stock. Have owned it for over 10 years.

I bought it pretty much completed, as it had all the stock, showroom amenities, ie - stock lined trunk,matching spare tire, with jack all neat and presentable.
Engine compartment stock and clean.

I purchased the car for my dad to enjoy, as he had bought one, right off the showroom floor, when he came back from Viet Nam. ,and had to sell it once I came along, and the family got larger. He got to enjoy this car for a few years, until Lymphoma Cancer took him from us.

I always drooled in H.S. every time I saw one, was infatuated. So figured I could enjoy it along with my Pops.

Found the car on line, bought it out of Spokane Washington. Had an insurance adjuster do an inspection on it, and had it shipped to me, Here in Hollister, CA.

So I started tearing into it a little over 3-4 years ago. When I was driving down the road with my 3 kids in car seats in the back, and noticed that when I would change gears, my kid in the right rear car seat would move up and down. After investigating the matter, noticed that i could see the road below, right thru the floor board.

From there, the saga begins..... to be continued..
Attached Images

Last edited by califconstruct; 04-20-2012 at 12:19 AM.