Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 11-28-2006, 10:28 AM

Default Whats going on? 67 Sally - Project Pony Snake

Whats happening? I love the avatar pic you have showing the front of your Mustang. However, could I be blind? I don't see your car listed under Members Rides.

Whats the scope? Project already done? Just starting? Waiting to buy the right car to create your masterpiece? How come you haven't posted your art work drawings? Low profile member concerning yourself?

A lot of positive things with this member. I enjoy your comments and remarks. I remember you were very positive towards my build and aprreciated the listing of progress.

However, I need a fix in a bad way. These cars are real classics. I have been waiting and waiting.... The only thing that will work is some details about you and your car, please...........

R.P.

Last edited by Roger Poirier; 11-29-2006 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Supporting Member

Thanks for the interest Roger. I am not holding out on you or the rest of the group. I have been remodeling (kid proofing the garage) and should be ready to move forward on the car again soon. The stang is totally disassembled and mounted to the rotisserie. I will share the renderings once I have a final product. Kris Horton got me off to a great start (the avatar is the only picture that I have really shared) and now I am talking with McBride about working out some additional idea I have. (I will get that package off to you John so can move forward.)

I will also try to get a progress picture to Scott before the end of the year and have him post it.

W.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:43 AM

Alright, thanks for the update...

You didn't notice my ride is not in the member ride section either. Thought you were going to call me out on that. LOL.

R.P.