Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2021, 01:26 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

The Morrisons have had a lot going on since Craig passed. I have had a few updates and thought I would pass it along. I'm not very good at this kind of thing and ask for a little understanding.

I spoke with Scott at AME a few days ago. Sounds like they are all doing their best to keep everything "business as usual". They're busy and the daily routine seems to be good for everyone. The senior staff is really hurting. Many of them watched Craig go from a young man, to becoming a husband and father. AME is very much so a family type company.

Craigs wife called yesterday. It was great to hear her voice and to hear her laugh a little. She sounds fragile, but tough and I'd says she's doing as well as anyone could. It sounds like they where smartly prepared and things are falling into place, though making arrangements for everything wears her down quickly. With WA still having COVID restrictions, having family in England and Craig having friends around the globe, it's been a bit of a challenge.

After some consideration it was decided to hold the funeral on July 8th for all that able to attend and once restrictions are lifted and travel isn't an issue for the international folks, throw a huge celebration of life event at the LeMay Automotive Museum for everyone to attend.

Here's a link to Craigs Obituary. Please feel free to leave a positive comment. The family gets updates and I know hearing from all of us helps them. You will also find information the funeral service there. You are welcome to attend, if able or leave positive comment at the link below. However you choose to show your support will be helpful.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries...?pid=199196810

NO ONE IS COMING. IT'S UP TO US.

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiffav8 For This Useful Post:
BMR Sales (06-28-2021), camcojb (06-27-2021), Che70velle (06-28-2021), jarhead (06-27-2021), redfire69 (07-02-2021), TCI Engineering (08-30-2021), WSSix (06-27-2021)