...

Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Events > Track and Driving Events
User Name
Password



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-19-2005, 08:07 AM
XcYZ's Avatar
XcYZ XcYZ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
Posts: 8,963
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yep, Jody and I did the long haul in Steve Sandlin's 69 Chevelle.
__________________
Scott

My LS7 69 Camaro
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-19-2005, 10:18 AM
Smack_talker's Avatar
Smack_talker Smack_talker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 568
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XcYZ
Yep, Jody and I did the long haul in Steve Sandlin's 69 Chevelle.

ok...kewl. I saw you guys a few times. That is a sweet car. I was part of the background shots when DF was shooting pics of the Chevelle in Birmingham. I hope they use those pics in the mag.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-19-2005, 05:41 PM
XcYZ's Avatar
XcYZ XcYZ is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
Posts: 8,963
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Right on. I was driving it when they were doing the driving shots of it there. Were you on foot or were you in one of the cars?
__________________
Scott

My LS7 69 Camaro
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Smack_talker's Avatar
Smack_talker Smack_talker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 568
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XcYZ
Right on. I was driving it when they were doing the driving shots of it there. Were you on foot or were you in one of the cars?
I was on foot. I hope to have a PT on power tour next year.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-22-2005, 08:03 AM
CAMAROBOY69 CAMAROBOY69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 445
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I went to Woodward saturday. I drove up and down the outer stretch torward pontiac then decided to park in the parking lot with the Vipers. Sat and watched the cars go by for a couple hours before the rain hit. Then drove home. Saw 1 or 2 69 Camaros that looked real nice. I was also right next to the bright yellow 67-68 GT500 Mustang. No one would have ever seen me anyway because of what my GF was wearing.
__________________
Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels,Hydratech Hydraboost
ILLUSION Website
--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-22-2005, 08:36 AM
Smack_talker's Avatar
Smack_talker Smack_talker is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 568
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMAROBOY69
I went to Woodward saturday. I drove up and down the outer stretch torward pontiac then decided to park in the parking lot with the Vipers. Sat and watched the cars go by for a couple hours before the rain hit. Then drove home. Saw 1 or 2 69 Camaros that looked real nice. I was also right next to the bright yellow 67-68 GT500 Mustang. No one would have ever seen me anyway because of what my GF was wearing.
Any good pics??
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright Lateral-g.net