Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Technical Discussions > Interior and Electrical
User Name
Password

Old 12-10-2005, 01:01 PM

hahah, i'll be doing alot of pretending soon. How do the CR1's feel just sitting in them, they sound like there fairly comfortable from their description on the site, are they extra tight in the kidney area or would you say a mild comfortable tightness in the kidney area?

Are you going to be using a harness with the seats (from the looks of your car, i would say yes) have you already bought a harness, is it 4, 5, or 6 point?

even though i havent bought seats yet, i just want to say thanks scott and tony for making good connections for all of us to get discounts!

Last edited by 68-GTO; 12-10-2005 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Administrator

I'll be using a 4 point setup in my car.

The seats fit great, but I'm not exactly skinny either. How tall are you and what's your waist size? I'm at 36" and I'm happy with the seats.

My LS7 69 Camaro
Old 12-10-2005, 03:20 PM

I'm 6' and my waist is about 32"
Old 12-10-2005, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Then I'd say you'd be happy with them. The CR1's I have are just a touch tight in my waist/kidney area - with my 36" waist.

My LS7 69 Camaro
Old 12-10-2005, 07:04 PM

Awesome, i pretty much have my mind set on the CR1's, they're reasonably priced for what they are. The seats look really nice on that website but i'd like to see a snap shot of your interior with them, or anyones interior with some new seats for that matter.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tea's Seats
You bet we ship every were. To you we would use North West Air Cargo so you would have to pick them up at an international air port that they fly to. Don't have any idea what the cost would be or customs charges? Those seat in Troy mustang were one of our "Pro" style hot rod seats that have the larger bolsters on the side for more lateral support. The colors and stitching was custom to some rederings from Troy but we can a simular design if you would like or we offer 3 designs. We offer many materials that can finish the seats in like suede, ultraleather, vinyls, and ofcourse leather!!!! We can also do the seats all one material or in you would like suede in the inserts or 2-tone we can also provide that option for you as well. Please contact me if you are in need of color selections or possible pics to look at. Thank you and hope this helps.
Charlie Ashton
To Tea's seats or XcYZ.
Im coming over for sema show and i wonder if there are any shops that sells Teas Design seats in California or is Tea's the only place to buy them at?
It would have been easier to buy them when im over there, so i took care of the "shipping" myself

Check out my site www.Moldestuket.com
Old 10-20-2006, 10:22 AM

I bought a set of the Procar seats through mustangsplus who also suppled my suspension, they really look nice in the mustang (mine is a 65 though) the comfort is awesome and they really support nicely... they are however a little plastic-ish.. the piece that covers the reglining mechanism is covered by some china quality plastic, and the map pocket fell off first time i put my hand in it..

mabe im just picky but they dont have the "recaro" feel to them... on the other hand are they affordable, comfortable, a good fit and bolt right in..

thats my 2 cents