Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2013, 08:46 AM

Thanks guys! Oh and thanks Tracy, sorry this time didnt work out we will keep you in mind when we don't have a stupid schedule!
www.hpicustoms.com
Old 10-15-2013, 10:15 PM

looking forward to picking on you for the 3rd year in a row Tyler! See ya in a few weeks..
Old 10-16-2013, 10:58 AM

Haha thanks Cris! Don't worry I am going to dish it out to you this year!
www.hpicustoms.com
Old 04-09-2014, 11:21 AM

First of everyone, my sincerest apologies for neglecting my civic duties of posting! It has been absolutely chaotic since SEMA, riding the wave of a little bit of sucess and recognition, as well as busting my ass off working.

We took awhile, but I FINALLY found an awesome new employee, so I have a bit of time to do the social media thing and promote for a bit! I have been doing somewhat regular facebook and Instagram posts, but for those of you with shops that DONT have a full time medai/designer position it gets a bit overwhelming. That being said, I have had a chance to look at some of the cool stuff going on within the forum community, and let me say I am impressed! Congrats everyone on hard work and well deserved results.

I ended up having to build my own website, because its next to impossible to find a decent web builder for a fair price for a two bit, multi-dollar organization like me! LOL So hang in there, I still have to do the galleries for the builds.

On our product line, we are doing a relaunch/grand launch of a product line and a webstore very soon. We redesigned our chevelle frame brace kit, and the jigs are done and ready for production run. Sorry for those who were waiting, There was onlythree of us doing EVERYTHING from the builds to paperwork. We have a cnc machined product line coming out too. Anything you see us post pictures of, such as our crossmembers, mounts etc, just ask and we can reproduce it for you.

Finally, we have a ton of cool builds on the go that we really havent posted anything about, so those will get their moment in the sun soon as I find time. We are also working on a special SEMA build for this year, but its a surprise!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to the forum, its members, and supporting vendors. We have had a ton of support from you all, and this last SEMA build has been a big injection in the arm for us. I thank everyone for believing in us and helping out, and hope that everyone is enjoying our pics and work! I cannot believe the support we have recieved for this years big sema surprise, so thanks again to the vendors. As far as 2013, BIG thanks to Paxton Superchargers for making this year amazing, as well as Speedtech, Hose Candy, Vintage Air, Schott, Ben Hermance, Afco/Dynatech, American Autowire, Speedhut, TCI, Digitails, and our painter Auto Ressurection and upholsterer Sew Fine. BIG thanks to the behind the scenes support from Missing Link Machine who does all our CNC work that we help develop and design!

So look forward to updates from us soon!
www.hpicustoms.com