Ridetech announces new adjustable StrongArms
• Compatible with stock style coil springs and shocks or Ridetech StreetGrip springs & shocks
• Tubular control arms add strength, style and improved performance
• Self-lubricating Delrin bushings reduce deflection and suspension bind
• Increased caster dramatically improves handling and control
• Adjustable ride height to fine tune the stance
Our performance tubular control arms outperform stamped OEM stock control arms through precision engineering, significant geometry updates and use of stronger / high tech materials.
Using precision CNC bent tubing for superior accuracy and fixture welded to exacting tolerances, the Ridetech StrongArms bolt directly in the factory location with included new hardware for a quick and easy install.
Revisions to geometry offer significant improvement in dynamic caster and camber curves to provide dramatic improvements in handling and control by making best use of modern performance tires.
Our new stock coil spring StrongArms provide an adjustable ride height to fine tune the stance by adding or removing the included spacers beneath the coil-spring. This typically allows fine tuning of the ride height by just over an inch to account for weight variances, as well as a wide range of tire and wheel combinations.